LL Bean Signature... Inspired By Our Heritage. Designed For Today.

4.30.2010

Uh-oh J. Crew, LL Bean is making a play for your preppy chic reign and at a much lower price point. Let the style wars begin!

I'll admit I only visit LL Bean for my cold weather accessories. When I want fashion, LL Bean does not come to mind, but the signature line just may change that. I found several looks in the collection that I really like.


Perfect for lunch with the girls!


Cape Cod Early Dinner Date

Love the madras plaid top and those wedge sandals.

Very Jackie Kennedy inspired.

Yes, my darling husband Rex (lol) does have a boat. We sail most weekends.
These preppy looks may be a little tame for some, but remember accessories have the power to change the look of an outfit. I like to tap into my preppy side every now and then so these outfits are calling my name.

I'm adding LL Bean Signature to my list of brands to watch. Alex Carleton, Creative Director for LL Bean Signature has created a much needed style upgrade for this classic American brand.


0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin