A Life of Style: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara

2.03.2009

Last Thursday I went to CVS (I'm such the drugstore junkie). Several of the sales associates were unpacking crates of new products in the makeup aisle. I must admit I got very excited and wanted to see what they were putting out but I didn't want to be underfoot so I went down another aisle. The Physicians Formula Organic Wear display caught my eye. The mascara just leaped into my hand - honest it did!!!

The package boasts:
  • 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals

  • 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives

  • 100% Free of Parabens

  • 100% Free of Genetically Modified Organisms

  • 100% Free of Synthetic Colors

  • 100% Free Synthetic Fragrances

  • 100% Cruelty Free

  • No clumping or flaking

  • 5x Lash Boosting - Lengthens, Volumizes, and Defines

The mascara had me at free of harsh chemicals. My eyes tend to be somewhat sensitive and certain mascaras cause them to water and sting. So was Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Ultra Black worth my $9.99 + 10.25% sales tax? Was the volume all that and then some?

YES & YES!!

Now when I opened the mascara I noticed a somewhat faint earthy smell, kind of like fresh cut grass. They really took it all the way there with the green thing, lol. Don't worry, the scent doesn't linger at all. The volume I got was very impressive and if I had better digi cam skills I could show you. All the pics I took were kinda odd looking. I'll get the self portrait thing down sooner or later. But I digress, I've been wearing this mascara everyday since I got it and it's great. It really delivers what it states on the package and the organic cred is a big plus.

**For more information click here






2 comments:

Hippoleetoe said...

Nice.. I might have to check it out

The App Goddess said...

Hey! I review this this week too on Tuesday:) I'm putting a link to your review in my Twitter "Tweet Laters" ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin