Haute Bag Lady Bag of the Week: Canvas & Leather Totes

7.11.2011

Sturdy canvas gets trimmed in cool leather to make the most stylish bags of the season!

Cooperative Canvas Bucket Bag
This week's Haute Bag is the current and so apropos for the season, canvas and leather tote. I saw a few styles on Nikia aka ChiTown Fashionista's blog.

In the early part of spring when I began planning my summer wardrobe, I added a canvas and leather tote to my shopping list. To date I have yet to add one to my bag family. Trust me, that will change sooner rather than later.

I am coveting two by Urban Outfitters (the leather is faux or vegan, if you're a hipster, lol!).

Deena & Ozzy Chain Tote
I love the casual cool of canvas and leather totes. They can work with a variety of looks and judging by the size, they would make great work and travel bags.

Hayden Harnett's Ibiza Flight Tote has always been a personal favorite.

Waxed canvas and saddle leather trim










pictures courtesy of Urban Outfitters and Hayden Harnett




1 comments:

Brandy said...

I have a version of the urban outfitter except its all leather. Those chains are so heavy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin