The Makeup Show Chicago

6.15.2011

I attended the first day of The Makeup Show on Sunday and had a blast. The show was well attended by beauty industry professionals and the truly makeup obsessed. In addition to the popular brands showcasing their products, there were seminars and plenty of networking opportunities.
There was so much too see between the two levels of Venue One. I wanted the chance to check out Inglot Cosmetics but the beauty lovers were completely surrounding the booth the entire time I was there. I couldn't even get close enough to see anything! Inglot was clearly a show highlight for many attendees.

I was able to chat with David Klasfeld, founder of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) and I am now in love with Lip Tar and OCC Tint (reviews coming soon).

This was the first Makeup Show for Chicago and I'm guessing from the eager attendees and overall positive reception of the two day event, they will be back next year.

 




David Klasfeld, OCC founder & the back of my head, lol.









Reggie Wells

  









0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin