A Life of Style: What The Pink Slip Fashionista Wore

12.07.2009

Soooo.... I have officially been unemployed for one year. I am bored and well past ready to go back to work. Major cubicle withdrawals and missing office camaraderie. I just need someone to HIRE ME but first I need the phone to ring for an interview, but that's another post.

Despite the fact that I'm not working, I still get dressed everyday. Blue jeans have become my everyday go to wardrobe staple. I have over sixty pairs so I can rotate quite often. I find that jeans are very easy to create various looks, just change the top and accessories. Perhaps I've gotten a little lazy with my style - who could blame me? Despite that, I think I manage to look very cute and never frumpy or boring.

Viva la blue jeans!!!

out of work fashonista
out of work fashonista by citydiva19 featuring Gucci bags
'>That's today's outfit. I have some errands to run and I'm meeting a friend for lunch in an hour.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin