A Life of Style: I'm Cocoa Buttery

12.07.2009

My nemesis, winter has arrived to spread bitter cold and icy air all over the city of Chicago.

Gotta love Midwest living...

This winter I am fighting dry skin with cocoa butter. Palmer's Cocoa Butter is a long time favorite product. I slather it on while my skin is slightly damp and rub it in very well. Then I breathe in all that warm cocoa buttery scent. Aaaahhh...

Next I spray on CVS Pharmacy Cocoa Butter Dry Oil Spray. This helps seal the moisture in and is a great way to layer all that wonderful cocoa loveliness.

My skin stays smooth and moisturized throughout the whole day.

Stay Cocoa Butterlicious!

(p.s. pay no attention to my cluttered bathroom shelves. I'm a product junkie.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh.....I have never seen that spray! Going to find it now! lol

Trendy Socialite said...

That spray looks like it oughta smell good! LOL I used a cocoa butter gel from Vaseline that smelled soooo yummy! May have to revisit that.....

Arizona bankruptcy (lawyer) said...

I love using cocoa butter. It makes me feel like I'm treating my skin right.

divasoul said...

i haven't seen that spray, either. will be looking! i love my palmer's cocoa butter oil. it's a must have in the winter.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin