Product Review: Savannah Bee Company Magnolia Hand Lotion

1.22.2008

Living in Chicago means that I get to experience the most brutal winters each and every year. Bitter cold winds and below freezing temps are my cross to bear. I absolutely hate winter for what it does to my hair and skin.
I've tried just about every hand lotion on the market. Many of them were forgettable because they just did not do the job. I need a hand cream that leaves my hands well moisturized and soft. I don't want a greasy coating left behind.
During a recent trip to Bath & Body Works, I grabbed a tube of Savannah Bee Company's Magnolia Hand Lotion. It was marked down to $3 so I tossed it in my shopping bag without even thinking. Why am I now in love with a hand lotion? Is that crazy??? This stuff works! No greasy coating on my hands. It soaks into my skin and the scent is so calming. I have found my ultimate hand lotion. It's also great to rub on your cuticles during the work day. I touch so much paper and my office is very dry. I'm planning to stock up on a couple more tubes.
Just so you know, Bath & Body Works no longer carries Savannah Bee products so you have to go to the website to place an order or find a retailer in your area.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin