Show Me the Blog Updates!

4.01.2011



As the Communications Director for this year's Show Me the Blog Social Media and Blogging Conference, I want to keep my Stylish Life crew in the loop because I know you all plan to register and attend. So without further ado, here are this week's updates.
  • We are very close to a sponsor deal with a MAJOR brand *tosses confetti*
  • The team is expanding and in need of a Volunteer Coordinator.
  • Hotel Lumiere Show Me the Blog rates are available! Check out the gorgeous rooms here.
  • We have a new video posted on the blog.
In the few weeks that I have been involved with Show Me the Blog, I am just amazed at how it is coming together. Conference planning is serious and hard work, Danyelle is working hard to make this year's event a a huge success. I really hope you all plan to attend. If you want to learn more about social media or take your blog to the next level, then plan on being in St. Louis this October. Click here for presale tickets.



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin