A Life of Style: Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Mascara

6.02.2009



Hello Fab Ones!!!! I'm back with a review of Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Mascara. I must preface this review by stating I knew this mascara would give me the desired results (Max Factor and Cover Girl are both owned by Procter & Gamble with Pat McGrath as the Creative Design Director)

Cover Girl mascaras make my eyes burn badly and I knew to expect the same sting with 2000 Calorie Extreme. I'm such a trooper that I suffered through the tears for one day, lol!

The volume was great. My lashes were separated and there was no clumping. Sadly the formula irritates my eyes otherwise this is a pretty good mascara.

1 comments:

The App Goddess said...

This didn't do anything for my lashes! I was surprised.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin