A Life of Style: Avon Mini Haul

5.12.2009



My BFF is a new Avon representative and being the beauty junkie that I am, I'll be sending some business her way. My first Avon mini haul is pictured above. I purchased:


  • mark Rebel Rose - Smells ABSOLUTELY divine. It's an edgier rose fragrance that manages to be sweet and sexy at the same time.

  • Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream - I confess, I've always had a slight 'stache and waxing it hurts like hell. This cream got rid of my 'stache very quickly and my top lip remains hair free ;)

  • Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver -I have a tiny scar on my shoulder and want to see how well this hydroquinone-free formula makes it disappear.

  • mark Winkstick Hook Up Eye Shadow Stick - Envious - A metallic green cream e/s that looks great on darker skin.

  • mark Mini Mark-It Stick for Eyes - Cocoa Bean - A girl can never have too many neutral colors for a daytime look.
To place an Avon order click here

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin