Drugstore Gems: Maybelline Eye Studio™ Gel Eyeliner

3.27.2010

Hello Lovelies!

I took advantage of the Maybelline makeup sale at CVS two weeks ago. The Eye Studio™ products have been on my radar for awhile but I was waiting for a BOGO free deal or at least a BOGO half price. I had a few Maybelline coupons to use as well.

I purchased the gel eyeliner in Charcoal and I am  loving it! The first drugstore gel eyeliner is a winner. It goes on smooth, the color is intense, it does not run - I applied it at 7 a.m. and it still looked fresh and intact at 5 p.m. Kudos to Maybelline for including the brush ;)  My only criticism is that the brush should be retractable.

Amazing! I love this eyeliner and I want to share the love so I'm giving one away!!!!

Just leave a comment with your favorite beauty or fashion quote by Monday, March 29th. Winner will be chosen at random.

Here's a few of my favorite beauty and fashion quotes:

“The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.”  ~ Calvin Klein

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." ~ Coco Chanel 

"Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress." ~ Coco Chanel 


For more information:
Maybelline.com


5 comments:

Raijean of Swa-Rai.com said...

“Fashion passes; style remains.” -Coco Chanel


Raijean

London, Advocate said...

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.-Coco Chanel

Kim said...

“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

thefabchick said...

I loved the gel eyeliner too...i got it at CVS as well on sale!! lol

Anonymous said...

i've been wanting to try this.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin