A Life of Style: I'm trapped!!!! Under a massive ton of work =(

10.28.2008

Hello Beautiful People!!!! I'm still here and lately I'm so work's bitch. I'm working on some new posts that I hope to have up this weekend.

Are you guys as excited about the election as I am? I've never been this revved up about voting, lol. I could've voted early but I really want to be a part of the process on November 4th.

Check out The LookBook when you get a chance. Make sure you bookmark it!

I would be remiss if I didn't send condolences out to fellow Chicagoan, Jennifer Hudson. The senseless murders of her mother, brother, and nephew have sent shockwaves throughout the city. I pray that justice is served and that Jennifer and her family stay strong throughout this very difficult time.

1 comments:

The App Goddess said...

I think her whole family is just in shock. This is a lot to process.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin